You've made up your mind – you want to come to Les 2 Alpes on your next holiday. As you research your trip, you'll discover that there’s more than one town in the area and that they all offer a great selection of chalets, apartments and hotels. Accommodation is one of the biggest expenses when booking a holiday, so you want to make sure that you’ve chosen the right location. Worry not, we’re here to help.
A former mountain pasture perched at an altitude of 1,650m, Les 2 Alpes is France's second oldest ski area after Chamonix and boasts the largest skiable glacier in Europe, as well as 225km of pistes. At the heart of the ski area sits the resort, but there are many more towns and villages in the area, all of them connected to the ski slopes thanks to a vast network of lifts.
- Five things to consider before deciding where to stay in Les 2 Alpes
- Les Deux Alpes: The heart of the action
- Le Village 1800: Easy access to the ski area
- Venosc: Peaceful village linked to Deux Alpes by lift
- Group-friendly spots in Les 2 Alpes
- Family-friendly areas in Les 2 Alpes
- Cheap accommodation in Les 2 Alpes
- Ski-in & ski-out accommodation in Les 2 Alpes
- Camping & glamping in Les 2 Alpes
- More inspiration...