Mont de Lans is the lowest part of the 2 Alpes ski area, only a short chairlift ride from the rest of the system and 5 kilometres from the main resort by road.
It is a sleepy village perched on a hillside below the resort of 2 Alpes, overlooking the Romanche valley. Its traditional mountain architecture and way of life are celebrated in the commune Museé du Chasal Lento, from where you can enjoy a breathtaking view across the valley.
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- Les 2 Alpes Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Les 2 Alpes opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Hot hotels in Les 2 Alpes for winter
- Safety measures in Les 2 Alpes winter 2020/21
- Huge deals on Les 2 Alpes 2020/21 season ski pass
- Travellers welcome to Les 2 Alpes from June 15th 2020