Now in its 8th year, there are 5km, 10km, 15km and 20km distances to partake in through the snowy trails of Les 2 Alpes in the dark. Don't forget your headtorch!
All of the races start from Cretes at 2100m and finish at Place des 2 Alpes, descending via the ski trails towards the lights of the resort below.
The 5km course is entirely downhill with 539m of descent, whilst the longer itineraries require some uphill effort too. The 10km course has 220m ascent and 760m descent, with no food/drink stations; the 15km has 450m ascent and 900m descent, while the 20km covers 700m ascent and 1200m descent with a food/drink station at the 12km point.
Races cost €25. Your inscription fee includes the lift up to the starting line and a hot meal afterwards.
Kit requirements: head torch, hat, gloves, long tights, thermal jacket. Hiking/running/ski poles are not permitted.
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- Safety measures in Les 2 Alpes winter 2020/21
- Huge deals on Les 2 Alpes 2020/21 season ski pass
- Travellers welcome to Les 2 Alpes from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Deux Alpes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020