Every Wednesday morning, the charming village of Mont-de-Lans holds a local market from 08:00 to 13:00. Only food stalls available during the Coronavirus crisis.
A great opportunity to meet the locals and sample some regional produce such as mountain cheeses, cured meats and Savoyard wine.
There is a bus service running between Les 2 Alpes and Mont de Lans.
Dates for this event
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Deux Alpes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Les 2 Alpes
- Les Deux Alpes enjoys non-stop powder days
- Les Deux Alpes Dump Alert - 6th March 2020