Every Wednesday morning, the charming village of Mont-de-Lans holds a local market from 08:00 to 13:00. Only food stalls available during the Coronavirus crisis.
A great opportunity to meet the locals and sample some regional produce such as mountain cheeses, cured meats and Savoyard wine.
There is a bus service running between Les 2 Alpes and Mont de Lans.
Dates for this event
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- Hot hotels in Les 2 Alpes for winter
- Safety measures in Les 2 Alpes winter 2020/21
- Huge deals on Les 2 Alpes 2020/21 season ski pass
- Travellers welcome to Les 2 Alpes from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Deux Alpes