If you've not had your fill of skiing or snowboarding by the time the lifts close for the day; then get yourself down to the Lutins piste, behind the Tourist Office, and you can get a few more runs in on this floodlit slope.
Night skiing is available every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday during the winter season holidays from 17:30 to 20:00. Depending on snow and weather conditions.
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Deux Alpes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Les 2 Alpes
- Les Deux Alpes enjoys non-stop powder days
- Les Deux Alpes Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Les Deux Alpes in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do