This 1,800m2 open-air artificial ice rink, located right in the heart of Les Deux Alpes, is great fun for friends and family.
The ice rink is open on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday from 15:00 to 19:30. On Saturdays, it opens from 15:00 to 19:00. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, the ice rink is reserved for Ice Gliders, bumper cars on ice which you can enjoy from 16:00 to 18:00.
Free entry for those with a 1-day or more ski pass. Otherwise, entry fees are as follows:
- Adults: €8.50
- Children 5-12 years and seniors: €6
- Renting skates: €5 per adult and €3.60 per children or senior
- Ice Gliders: €3.80 for 6 minutes (seating 2 people)
- Families & Kids
- Kids' Club / Activities
- Ice Skating
- Motor Sports
- Rue des Sagnes
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- Les 2 Alpes Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Les 2 Alpes opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Hot hotels in Les 2 Alpes for winter
- Safety measures in Les 2 Alpes winter 2020/21
- Huge deals on Les 2 Alpes 2020/21 season ski pass
- Travellers welcome to Les 2 Alpes from June 15th 2020