In the past, the French Alps have not been well known for their vegetarian cuisine, although there has always been a great choice of cheese dishes. Thankfully, things are starting to change and there are more options appearing for those who don’t eat meat.
As a vegetarian, you still need to take care – some apparently vegetarian dishes might be served with a plate of cold meats or contain the occasional sausage, so do ask to be sure if you are in a traditional French restaurant. That said, most restaurants will have at least a couple of vegetarian options on the menu these days. Here we give a rundown of those that offer you a bit more.
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- Les 2 Alpes Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Les 2 Alpes opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Hot hotels in Les 2 Alpes for winter
- Safety measures in Les 2 Alpes winter 2020/21
- Huge deals on Les 2 Alpes 2020/21 season ski pass
- Travellers welcome to Les 2 Alpes from June 15th 2020