A great place for families and friends alike. They serve Tex-Mex, grilled meats and fish and delicious desserts (they'll even put sparklers in your pudding if it's your birthday).
British owned and run, it's good for kids wanting burgers, chips and ice cream. They also cater for vegetarians.
As this is one of the most in demand restaurants in town we strongly recommend booking early to avoid dissapointment.
They open Monday to Friday from 17:00 till 02:00, Saturday from 10:00 till 02:00 and Sunday from 14:30 till 02:00.
- 7 Rue du Cairou
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- Les 2 Alpes Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Les 2 Alpes opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Hot hotels in Les 2 Alpes for winter
- Safety measures in Les 2 Alpes winter 2020/21
- Huge deals on Les 2 Alpes 2020/21 season ski pass
- Travellers welcome to Les 2 Alpes from June 15th 2020