Small and cosy restaurant serving mountain favourites but with a veggie twist.
Let's be honest, France isn't always the best for vegetarian food and whilst this restaurant isn't specifically vegetarian, it does have some great choices for the non-meat eater.
Tartiflette made with sauteed mushrooms rather than bacon bits, tasting platters serving a choice of quiche, cheeses and aubergine pate rather than charcuterie and fois gras (although that is available too). It makes a refreshing change to the standard omlette or goats cheese salad (usually with bacon bits!) which are often the only veggie menu choices. In addition to the standard menu, there are various starter and main specials that change daily and a great value evening menu for €20.
Not just a restaurant, you can also come here to kick back with a glass or two from their extensive wine list and enjoy some chilled out tunes. It's small though, only room for about 20-25 bums on seats so worth booking a table to make sure you get in.
- Families & Kids
- Children welcome
- Parking on street
- Pedestrian access
- 2 rue d'irarde
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- Les 2 Alpes Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Les 2 Alpes opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Hot hotels in Les 2 Alpes for winter
- Safety measures in Les 2 Alpes winter 2020/21
- Huge deals on Les 2 Alpes 2020/21 season ski pass
- Travellers welcome to Les 2 Alpes from June 15th 2020