For many people, January is the perfect time of the year to come skiing. The snow is usually good and the pistes are quiet. While conditions are definitely still wintry and big snowfalls are common, the temperature is beginning to creep upwards and the days are gradually getting a little longer.
Here's our pick of the best things to do in January. You can also keep an eye on our events calendar, which we keep up to date with all the latest events in Les 2 Alpes.
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Les 2 Alpes from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Deux Alpes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Les 2 Alpes
- Les Deux Alpes enjoys non-stop powder days