There's little change in the weather from what Alex reported last week. The skies have remained blue this week and the sun has kept on shining in Les 2 Alpes.
Conditions on the pistes are surprisingly good despite the lack of fresh snow, which is surely thanks to the fantastic snow groomers we have in Les Deux Alpes. However, there are some hard patches here and there, which soften up as the sun warms the pistes.
The skies will be overcast today but, from Saturday, we will see even more sunshine.
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- Safety measures in Les 2 Alpes winter 2020/21
- Huge deals on Les 2 Alpes 2020/21 season ski pass
- Travellers welcome to Les 2 Alpes from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Deux Alpes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020