The week started with sunshine and warm temperatures but it all changed on Tuesday night when snow started falling and continued all the way through Wednesday.
Thursday was a powder day, although avalanche risk had risen to 4/5, so plenty of caution was needed on the slopes. The sun will be shining on Friday and then more snow is forecast over the weekend and into next week.
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- Les 2 Alpes Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Les 2 Alpes opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Hot hotels in Les 2 Alpes for winter
- Safety measures in Les 2 Alpes winter 2020/21
- Huge deals on Les 2 Alpes 2020/21 season ski pass
- Travellers welcome to Les 2 Alpes from June 15th 2020