March keeps on bringing fresh snow to the slopes of Les Deux Alpes, with on and off snowfalls since the month started.
These snowfalls have been followed by sunshine this past week, so skiers and snowboarders have been enjoying some beautiful powder days. After yesterday's snowfall, the forecast suggests that the skies will remain mostly blue for the remainder of the week.
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Les 2 Alpes from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Deux Alpes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Les 2 Alpes
- Les Deux Alpes enjoys non-stop powder days