March keeps on bringing fresh snow to the slopes of Les Deux Alpes, with on and off snowfalls since the month started.
These snowfalls have been followed by sunshine this past week, so skiers and snowboarders have been enjoying some beautiful powder days. After yesterday's snowfall, the forecast suggests that the skies will remain mostly blue for the remainder of the week.
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Deux Alpes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Les 2 Alpes
- Les Deux Alpes enjoys non-stop powder days
- Les Deux Alpes Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Les Deux Alpes in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do