We had a huge dump of snow over the weekend before Christmas in Les Deux Alpes and then, the sun shone on the 25th for a beautiful bluebird powder day.
More snow arrived on the 27th, refreshing the pistes for what will be an awesome New Year's week of skiing in the Alps. Temperatures will rise and the sun will shine, perfect for those visiting us in the next few days.
Happy start of 2020!
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- Safety measures in Les 2 Alpes winter 2020/21
- Huge deals on Les 2 Alpes 2020/21 season ski pass
- Travellers welcome to Les 2 Alpes from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Deux Alpes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020