The last video report of winter 2019/20 from Les Deux Alpes is an unusual one, as it's brought to you from our reporter Alex's garden. Sadly, the ski season has been cut short quite abruptly due to the Coronavirus crisis but we wanted to give it the farewell it deserves.
Luckily, we can ski in Les Deux Alpes in the summer. The glacier usually open for skiers and snowboarders from mid-June to early August so that's only three months from now! The team at 2Alpesnet.com is working hard to get everything ready for the summer season – keep an eye on our site for the latest information from Les 2 Alpes.
Summer is a wonderful time in the mountains, with plenty of things to do as well as skiing, including hiking mountain biking, cycling, mountaineering, sightseeing or just relaxing in a spa or sunbathing on a bar's terrace. And, of course, the snow will return to the slopes of Les 2 Alpes next winter and we'll all be able to shred all the 2 Alpes pistes again.
So, goodbye for now and see you here in a few months!
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Deux Alpes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Les 2 Alpes
- Les Deux Alpes enjoys non-stop powder days
- Les Deux Alpes Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Les Deux Alpes in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do