As the school holidays finish and we move into March, the slopes get quieter, the queues die down and the weather usually gets warmer.
There are fewer families and more couples or groups of friends. As a consequence, the restaurants are a little quieter but the nightlife is livelier. For many people, the start of spring is the best time of the year to come skiing.
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Deux Alpes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Les 2 Alpes
- Les Deux Alpes enjoys non-stop powder days
- Les Deux Alpes Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Les Deux Alpes in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do