As the school holidays finish and we move into March, the slopes get quieter, the queues die down and the weather usually gets warmer.
There are fewer families and more couples or groups of friends. As a consequence, the restaurants are a little quieter but the nightlife is livelier. For many people, the start of spring is the best time of the year to come skiing.
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- Les 2 Alpes Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Les 2 Alpes opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Hot hotels in Les 2 Alpes for winter
- Safety measures in Les 2 Alpes winter 2020/21
- Huge deals on Les 2 Alpes 2020/21 season ski pass
- Travellers welcome to Les 2 Alpes from June 15th 2020