The Mountain of Hell freeride downhill mountain biking competition is open to a number of international downhill experts as well as amateur riders, like you!
Organised by Choucas bikers, the event attracts up to 700 riders annually and consists of 2 races and 2 incredible routes over a three day period. There is also a children's race too.
The highlight of the event is 25km of downhill riding on an unmarked route from the top of the glacier. Mountain biking addicts must pass through several posts, ride over snow, rocks, single tracks, steps, and sheer descents… The drop in altitude of nearly 2,400 vertical meters has previously been completed in a time of 40 minutes and is a truly physical and invigorating and makes this ‘hellish’ downhill live up to its reputation!
You can register via Les 2 Alpes Tourist Office or via the links on this page.
Dates for this event
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Deux Alpes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Les 2 Alpes
- Les Deux Alpes enjoys non-stop powder days
- Les Deux Alpes Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Les Deux Alpes in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do