February is the most popular time of the year to book a ski holiday. It’s right in the middle of the winter, the snow is often at its best, the temperatures are slowly rising and the days are getting longer.
Of course, the other reason that many people pick February is the half-term holidays. Families with school-age children have a choice between Christmas, February or Easter holidays, and the middle of winter is an obvious time to go. If you don’t have children, you may want to avoid the busiest two weeks in the middle of February.
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Deux Alpes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Les 2 Alpes
- Les Deux Alpes enjoys non-stop powder days
- Les Deux Alpes Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Les Deux Alpes in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do