The holidays are over and, after a couple of weeks of busy slopes and lift queues, Les Deux Alpes now feels very quiet.
The pistes are in great condition, very well-groomed with a beautiful corduroy on top. The sun's been shining for over a week now and it looks like the rest of the week will see blue skies as well.
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- Safety measures in Les 2 Alpes winter 2020/21
- Huge deals on Les 2 Alpes 2020/21 season ski pass
- Travellers welcome to Les 2 Alpes from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Deux Alpes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020