The Les Deux Alpes lifts will welcome the first skiers and snowboarders on Saturday, November 30th, for what is set to be an awesome 2019/20 season. It's been snowing on and off for pretty much the whole month and the 2 Alpes slopes are covered in a fluffy blanket of fresh snow.
Snow depths reach up to a metre on the glacier, at 3200m, with around 15cm of snow in town. The weather forecast is for more snow today and on Sunday. Are you ready to carve the first turns of the season in Les Deux Alpes? Roll on winter!
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Les 2 Alpes from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Deux Alpes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Les 2 Alpes
- Les Deux Alpes enjoys non-stop powder days