Venosc celebrates its local market, selling fresh regional produce and typical Alpine foods, every Tuesday during the high season.
Venosc is a charming little village just eight minutes on the cable car from Les 2 Alpes. In winter, the weekly market is held in the 'Salle Polyvalente' from 15:00 to 18:00, whilst in summertime, the market shifts outdoors to the ski lift car park and is on from 08:00 to noon.
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- Safety measures in Les 2 Alpes winter 2020/21
- Huge deals on Les 2 Alpes 2020/21 season ski pass
- Travellers welcome to Les 2 Alpes from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Deux Alpes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020