Les Deux Alpes is a great place to come skiing but, what can non-skiers get up to?
As a non-skier, it is well worth buying a six-day pedestrian lift pass. At €56, this costs a fraction of the price of a skiing lift pass and provides access to many of the activities below, including the lifts up to the glacier and mountain restaurants, and the lifts down to Venosc and Mont de Lans.
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- Les 2 Alpes Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Les 2 Alpes opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Hot hotels in Les 2 Alpes for winter
- Safety measures in Les 2 Alpes winter 2020/21
- Huge deals on Les 2 Alpes 2020/21 season ski pass
- Travellers welcome to Les 2 Alpes from June 15th 2020