As things heat up in Les Deux Alpes, you may find yourself looking for ways to cool off. At an altitude of 1650m, the resort is relatively high up compared to many other Alpine towns, so temperatures tend to be a little cooler than in the lower altitude resorts. Even so, the sun can be brutal in summer, especially during heat waves.
With that in mind, here's a quick rundown of some of the more refreshing activities you can partake in on those stiflingly hot days.
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Les 2 Alpes from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Deux Alpes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Les 2 Alpes
- Les Deux Alpes enjoys non-stop powder days