A panoramic sweep of the amazing views and runs from the top of the Les Deux Alpes glacier. The glacier park at 2300m has kickers and rails for all ages and abilities and is something of a mecca for summer freestylers as it's lifts continue to run even after the rest of the mountain has closed.
Image courtesy of Les 2 Alpes tourist office.
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- Les 2 Alpes Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Les 2 Alpes opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Hot hotels in Les 2 Alpes for winter
- Les Deux Alpes in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do
- Plenty of powder in Les Deux Alpes
- Les Deux Alpes Dump Alert - 14th February 2020