A panoramic sweep of the amazing views and runs from the top of the Les Deux Alpes glacier. The glacier park at 2300m has kickers and rails for all ages and abilities and is something of a mecca for summer freestylers as it's lifts continue to run even after the rest of the mountain has closed.
Image courtesy of Les 2 Alpes tourist office.
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Les 2 Alpes from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Deux Alpes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Les 2 Alpes
- Les Deux Alpes enjoys non-stop powder days