Make the most of your trip to the summits to delve into the magical world of the ice cave situated at an altitude of 3,200 metres, at the top of the Jandri Express.
The cave was hollowed out 30 metres beneath the glacier surface by 2 high mountain guides. Discover works of art sculpted into the ice during your visit.
The ice cave has been completely revamped!
Entry tickets available to buy on site or at the ski lift desks - 5€ per adult and 4€ per child.
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- Les 2 Alpes Dump Alert - 6th December 2020
- When is Les 2 Alpes opening for the ski season 2020/21?
- Hot hotels in Les 2 Alpes for winter
- Safety measures in Les 2 Alpes winter 2020/21
- Huge deals on Les 2 Alpes 2020/21 season ski pass
- Travellers welcome to Les 2 Alpes from June 15th 2020