On the last weekend of the season, say goodbye to skiing or snowboarding and hello to mountain biking in a race that combines the two.
Starting from the glacier at 3400m down to Venosc at 900m, participants tackle 2500 metres of vertical descent on skis/snowboards and mountain bikes. Taking part in teams of 2, each team must remain together throughout the competition. The qualifying runs take place on Saturday (including giant slalom and moguls) and the racing happens on Sunday, followed by a BBQ.
The race can be done on skis, snowboard, telemarks and most other winter disciplines with the exception of the snowscoot. However, for the biking part, E-bikes are allowed. Participants must be 16 years or older and to register online, click on the website link above.
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Les 2 Alpes from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Deux Alpes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Les 2 Alpes
- Les Deux Alpes enjoys non-stop powder days