The "Hay Festival" takes place every summer. Come and join this celebration of traditional life and agricultural jobs in August. With activities throughout the day.
The day starts with an open-air mass, followed by a traditional parade on the streets of Les 2 Alpes and an aperitif. In the afternoon and evening, there will tonnes of things to do including traditional activities such as making apple juice, cutting hay, wooden games, folk dancing, a market and much more.
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Les 2 Alpes from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Deux Alpes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Les 2 Alpes
- Les Deux Alpes enjoys non-stop powder days