Snow conditions permitting, the Deux Alpes Glacier opens for the All Saints school holiday in October each year. The event features lots of special activities plus a very cheap ski pass.
For 1 week from Saturday 26th October to Sunday 3rd November, you can dust down your skis and get your legs warmed up in plenty time for the main winter season. Participate in amateur competitions, free snowboarding tests, BBQs, film previews, live concerts, DJ sets and even an official party.
Enjoy the first runs of the season in October and take advantage of the greatly reduced day pass prices.
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Les 2 Alpes from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Deux Alpes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Les 2 Alpes
- Les Deux Alpes enjoys non-stop powder days