Guided tour of this charming little mountain village, with its cobbled pedestrianised streets and characterful buildings.
The walks are organised by the Venosc tourist office and leave every Tuesday at 10:00 from the tourist office near to the cable car station in winter and every Monday from 10:00 during the summer season.
Each walk takes around two hours and they are suitable for all, good walking boots recommended. Free.
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Deux Alpes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Les 2 Alpes
- Les Deux Alpes enjoys non-stop powder days
- Les Deux Alpes Dump Alert - 6th March 2020