Every Tuesday and Friday from the beginning of the Christmas school holidays to the end of the season, you can find out more about the machinery behind the glacier's funicular and meet people passionate about their work.
Appointment at 13:30 on the glacier, more precisely, at the ACCUEIL post at 3200m. 10 to 12 people maximum per visit.
€6 for the visit (€5 if purchased with a 1-day or 6-day pedestrian pass). Ski pass or pedestrian pass not included. €2 reloadable card not included.
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Deux Alpes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Les 2 Alpes
- Les Deux Alpes enjoys non-stop powder days
- Les Deux Alpes Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Les Deux Alpes in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do