FREE introduction to the use of avalanche safety equipment, followed by an afternoon's off-piste skiing/snowboarding with a qualified guide.
- 09:00: Meet outside the Tourist Office with equipment, lift pass, picnic & ID
- 09:30: Presentation by the mountain guides & pisteurs
- 11:00 -13:00: Avalanche safety training
- 13:00 - 16:00: Off-piste skiing/snowboarding with a guide (capable skiers/snowboarders only)
- 16:00-16:30: Debriefing
The Freeride Attitude days take place every Tuesday, you can book your place up until 19:00 on Monday evening at the main Tourist Office. Avalanche transceivers, shovels and probes can be hired from most ski rental shops in resort.
And it is completely free! You won't see a better bargain than that all season.
- Tourist Office
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Deux Alpes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Les 2 Alpes
- Les Deux Alpes enjoys non-stop powder days
- Les Deux Alpes Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Les Deux Alpes in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do