After a mix of sun, rain and snow over the week we have a bluebird powder day today. The avalanche risk is 4/5 due to yesterday's humid snow but the snow that fell overnight is cold and crisp!
Over the week, we have seen nearly a meter of snowfall with around 20cm overnight and a whopping 40cm on Monday. The forecast is for more snow on Monday, while the sun will shine today and over the weekend.
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Deux Alpes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Les 2 Alpes
- Les Deux Alpes enjoys non-stop powder days
- Les Deux Alpes Dump Alert - 6th March 2020
- Les Deux Alpes in March 2020 - What weather to expect & what to do