After an accumulation of 40cm of snow yesterday and overnight, the wind has dropped and it continues to snow. The avalanche risk is still very high, at 4/5, and the ski patrollers have been securing the ski area this morning by setting off controlled avalanches.
There's more snow coming today, but the forecast is suggesting that the sun will shine tomorrow, with yet more snow falling in the coming days.
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- Travellers welcome to Les 2 Alpes from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Deux Alpes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020
- Introducing Huski - A meal delivery company in Les 2 Alpes
- Les Deux Alpes enjoys non-stop powder days