Les Deux Alpes is a winter wonderland again! After weeks of sunshine and blue skies we have more sunshine and blue skies today... but this time with 15cm of fresh snow under our feet.
Snow started falling on Friday afternoon and became heavier as the night progressed, continuing until the early hours of the morning. Today the sun's shining and we've got a fluffy cover of snow to ski on.
The avalanche risk has gone up to 3/5 and the forecast is for very cold temperatures.
More Les 2 Alpes Insights...
- Safety measures in Les 2 Alpes winter 2020/21
- Huge deals on Les 2 Alpes 2020/21 season ski pass
- Travellers welcome to Les 2 Alpes from June 15th 2020
- Flights to Geneva restart in June 2020
- A farewell to the 2019/20 ski season in Les Deux Alpes
- French ski areas close on 15th March 2020